Setup your FreshBooks account in timerSync
Setup Setup your FreshBooks account
When you initially start timerSync, the account setup wizard is automatically started.
- In the first account setup wizard screen write your account name and click 'Next'.
- In the below screen, you could follow the wizard's instructions to obtain your FreshBooks token, or skip that step (we'll explain here how to obtain your FreshBooks token)
- Login to your FreshBooks account using your web browser and click on My Account link.
- Click on the FreshBooks API link.
- Check the Enable API box.
- Now mark your Authentication Token and copy it. Make sure you didn't selected some white space, because your token may not match and the wizard will fail.
- Paste your Authentication Token in the below screen and click 'Next'.
That's it. From now on your account is known to timerSync.